- Push the cuticles back with an orange stick or cuticle pusher.
- Lightly buff the surface of each nail.
- remove dust whit acetone.
- Apply a thin coat of G-POLISH foundation to each nails.
- Cure for 30 seconds in LED light or 2 minutes in UV light.
- Apply a coat of G-POLISH color polish of your choice.
- Cure for 30 seconds in LED light or 2 minutes in UV light
- Apply a second coat of G-POLISH gel polish.
- Repeat step 7 & 5.
- Apply G-POLISH top coat to seal your manicure.
- Repeat step 5 and 7.
- When finish you nail will be tacky. Apply G-POLISH Cleanse plus on a clean lint free wipe to remove the tacky surface. remove the tacky top layer revealing the hardened, glossy gel underneath,This step will not remove the gel.
REMOVAL GEL POLISH
- Put acetone on a cotton ball hold it against your nail and wrap it in a strip of aluminum foil to fix it in place.
- Let the acetone sit on your nails for 15 minutes. The acetone will not dissolve the gel. It will soften the product and weaken it’s bond to your nail
- Remove the foil and cotton balls and use the cuticle pusher or orange stick to gently scrape the loose G-POLISH gel nail polish that was loosed by the acetone.
- Anything that is left will have to be filed off. Use your fine grit file or block buffer to remove the remaining product.
Voila! Your nails are now ready to re-apply your favorite color of G-POLISH Gel Nail Polish!